AVAILABLE MOUNT: (#441954 EF) (#441955 L) (#441965 SE)
28mm F1.4 DG HSM I Art
Lenses, Wide Angle Lenses
Typical Photography: Creative, Travel, Landscape, Wedding & Events, Family
- Best-in-class performance
- Dust- and splash-proof structure
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Designed to meet all shooting conditions
- Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
- Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
- Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
Lens construction 17 elements in 12 groups Angle of view（35mm） 75.4° Number of diaphragm blades 9 (Rounded diaphragm) Minimum aperture F16 Minimum focusing distance 28cm / 11in. Maximum magnification ratio 1:5.4 Filter size φ77mm Dimensions
(diameter x length)
φ3.2 × 4.2in.
Weight TBD All figures calculated by SIGMA.
Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Case, Petal Type Hood with lock（LH828-01）
Corresponding AF Mounts
SIGMA / NIKON / CANON / Sony E-mount
The Nikon mount version of this lens includes an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism.
Functionality may be limited on some camera bodies.